Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tooting my own horn

I don't have much clever things to say about this like in my other blog posts, but please could everyone take a look at this spectacle of a gingerbread castle?!
My lovely friend Emily and I spent about 15 EXHAUSTING hours working on it, but I think it turned out great! It was for a local competition, and although we didn't win, we raised 114 bucks for our organization. We are bitter we didn't win but oh well hahaha.
Ok so I would also just like to point out a few things....
YES that is a unicorn farm.
YES that is Emily and I in the windows.
YES thats a rainbow in the background.
YES thats the coolest effing thing you've ever seen.
YES you should be extremely jealous.


 Yup so that's that, I think I'll go blog some more since it's been a fricken ETERNITY! HAPPY HOLIDAYS...I DARE you to try and beat that...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment