Sooo for my first post I thought I'd let you know a little about me and then I promise the rest of my blog won't be me babbling on about myself.
Here's some fun facts!
1. Lady Gaga. 'Nuff said. If you have a problem with mother monster you probably should just leave. forever.
2. I am unusually loud and obnoxious BEWARE
3. Summer is my favvooritteee season. (lets all have a moment of silence for summer, for it has died)
4. I am very aware of all things pop culture, call it my guilty pleasure.
5. I try so hard to be hipster, but in all reality, I'm just a Nebraskan
6. Band, Choir, Orchestra. lalalala music is of high importance to me
7. When I'm in a bad mood, I go on long bike rides and I always feel better
8. You have to be a unique person to get my sense of humor, or maybe just crazy?
9. I am so terrified of the future.
10. If you read that whole list, you get a gold star for attention span.
Well I think that's enough, I think I'll end it short and sweet. Enjoy your sunday and good luck with the week ahead!
Remember, Life's just a slice of cherry pie :D
No comments:
Post a Comment